America’s premier manufacturer since 1929
• All F.M brushes conform to ASTM standards.
• Seamless ferrules are used for safety and durability.
• Only non-toxic paint is used on painted handles.
• All brushes are manufactured under our supervision and to our strict quality standards.
• Quality control checks are maintained at each step of the manufacturing process.
• Custom manufacturing and imprinting are available.
F.M. Brush Co., Inc. is the primary manufacturer of artist, cosmetic, surgical, ceramic, craft, and custom-made brushes that are distributed worldwide. Originally established in 1929 by Frederick Mink, the Mink family now has over 90 years of experience in creating high-quality brushes that feature the right blend of form and function. Four generations of the Mink family have led the FM Brush Company to become a worldwide leader in brush manufacturing. A tradition of service and commitment to quality combine to give you personal service every step of the way from design to delivery.
Each F.M. brush is a precision tool is designed to work again and again for any artist whether they are working with watercolors or makeup. Our handmade brushes are constructed using precise quality standards and state-of-the-art brush technology. We use reputable sources for our raw materials, which only come from renewable resources.
FM Brush Capabilities:
• Producers of private label and branded brushes
• Domestic and international custom manufacturing facilities
• Domestic and international patents on 18 plus brushes
• Over 80 Stock and Custom Handle Colors
• More than 4,000 Styles and Types of Brushes
• 2,500 Stock Handle Designs
• Packaging and Point of Purchase Displays
• 2-3 Week Delivery on Most Orders
• Drop Shipments Available