Staple-set and Anchor-set brush manufacturing machinery in various styles:
- Traditional, continuous work cycle, vertical machines for drilling and filling
- Three and Four station turret machines for drilling and filling and/or fully automatic with drilling filling and trimming, flagging, loading and off-loading
- Specialty and Custom Made drilling and/or filling machines
Trimmers & Flaggers:
- Linear trimming and flagging machines to work in conjunction with staple-set and anchor-set machines.
- Continuous motion trimmers and flaggers
- Specialty trimmers, both automatic as well as manual
Twisted-in-wire brush manufacturing machinery:
- Cut-end style twisted-in-wire brushes (2 wires twisted together), fully automatic machinery
- Manual load, “bent-end” or “loop” styles twisted-in-wire brushes, semi-automatic machinery
Injection Molds / Strip Brush manufacturing machinery / Mop Manufacturing machinery
Mr. Pietro Borghi founded Borghi of Castelfranco Emilia, Italy in 1948. Manufacturing staple-set brush making machines, Borghi has grown over the past 65 years to be a leader in staple-set, anchor-set, and twisted-in-wire brush manufacturing machinery. With a sales network throughout the world and with technical support subsidiaries in Spain, China, India and the U.S.A., Borghi continues to dominate the markets which they have serviced. Please contact Borghi of Italy or their agent in North America, Bodam International Ltd., for more details about Borghi machinery. For technical support and spare parts in North America, contact Borghi USA, Inc.